KUMAR VISHWAS SHARMA | AGE | SPOUSE | NET WORTH | KIDS / CHILDREN |
Kumar Vishwas Sharma, popularly known as Kumar Vishwas, is a celebrated poet in India who has captivated audiences with his poignant verses and dedicated himself to the pursuit of social change. Alongside his poetic endeavors, Vishwas has also made a significant impact on the political landscape as a prominent member of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP).
Born on June 10, 1970, in the town of Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, Vishwas displayed a profound interest in literature and poetry from an early age. While pursuing his education, he nurtured his passion for poetry, participating in various poetic gatherings and captivating listeners with his compelling words.
KUMAR VISHWAS SHARMA‘s Background Information:
- Despite his engineering education, Vishwas found his true calling in the enchanting world of poetry. In 1994, he gained widespread recognition by participating in the prestigious All India Kavi Sammelan, a gathering of poets from across the nation. With his dynamic performances and innate ability to deeply connect with the audience, Vishwas quickly rose to acclaim, establishing himself as a rising star in the realm of poetry. His verses, infused with raw emotions and incisive social commentary, resonated profoundly with individuals from all walks of life.
- In 1996, Vishwas published his debut poetry collection, “Ek Pagli Ladki Ke Bin” which swiftly became a sensation, selling millions of copies and solidifying his status as one of India’s revered poets. His poetry explored diverse themes such as love, patriotism, and societal issues, captivating audiences with his distinctive style and commanding delivery.
- Driven by a fervent desire to actively contribute to society and effect positive change, Vishwas joined the Aam Aadmi Party in 2014. The party is renowned for its unwavering stance against corruption and its focus on the welfare of the common people. Vishwas believed that his poetic prowess and innate ability to connect with people could serve as powerful tools in driving social and political transformation.
- During the Delhi Legislative Assembly elections in 2014, Vishwas campaigned tirelessly for the AAP, playing a pivotal role in rallying support and spreading the party’s message to the masses. Although he did not contest as a candidate himself, his unwavering efforts were instrumental in the party’s victory, leading to the AAP assuming governance in Delhi. Vishwas‘ dedication and commitment to the cause of social justice earned him recognition and appreciation from party leaders and supporters.
- While engaging in politics, Vishwas continued to actively pursue his passion for poetry. He released several more poetry collections, including “Hothon Par Ganga Ho”,”Koi Deewana Kehta Hai”, “Phir Meri Yaad” and “Suno Samjho Meri Baat,” which garnered critical acclaim and remarkable commercial success. His performances at numerous poetry gatherings, both within India and internationally, further solidified his reputation as a gifted and influential poet.
- Despite facing internal conflicts within the AAP that strained his relationship with the party’s leadership, Vishwas remained an influential figure and continued to advocate for social justice and political reform. In 2018, he formally resigned from the party’s executive committee, citing ideological differences. Nevertheless, his departure from a leadership role did not diminish his impact or his unwavering commitment to the betterment of society. Vishwas stands as a testament to the power of poetry and the pursuit of political transformation. His ability to weave words and evoke emotions has touched the hearts of millions, while his resolute dedication to societal progress has earned him widespread respect. Through his enthralling performances on stage and unwavering commitment to political causes, Vishwas has emerged as a true champion for the rights and aspirations of the common people. His journey as a poet and politician serves as an inspiration to many, leaving an enduring legacy in the realms of Indian literature and politics.
- Regarding his personal life he is married to “Manju Sharma”, in contrast to his popularity and fame there is very scarce information available on her.
KUMAR VISHWAS SHARMA‘S Data Table:
|Kumar Vishwas Sharma
|Also Known As
|Date of Birth
|June 10, 1970
|Place of Birth
|Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College (now known as Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology), Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
|Professor, Poet, Politician
|Aam Aadmi Party (AAP)
|“Hothon Par Ganga Ho”,”Koi Deewana Kehta Hai”, “Phir Meri Yaad” and “Suno Samjho Meri Baat,”
|Manju Sharma (limited information available on her)
SOME LESSER KNOW FACTS ABOUT “KUMAR VISHWAS SHARMA“
- Before rising to prominence as a poet and politician, Kumar Vishwas Sharma worked as a professor of Hindi literature at Lala Lajpat Rai College in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. His deep passion for literature and teaching significantly influenced his artistic and intellectual journey.
- Vishwas showcased his diverse talents by making a guest appearance in the 2014 Bollywood film “Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran.” Although his role was brief, it demonstrated his versatility beyond the realms of poetry and politics.
- In addition to his involvement in politics and literature, Vishwas actively engages in various social initiatives. He has dedicated his efforts to promoting education, particularly in rural areas. Vishwas collaborates with numerous educational organizations, advocating for improved educational quality and empowering youth through knowledge.
- Vishwas’ poetry has gained international acclaim and resonated with audiences beyond India’s borders. He has participated in numerous poetry festivals and gatherings held in countries like the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Arab Emirates. His ability to connect with diverse audiences has contributed to his global appeal.
- While Vishwas is widely known for his debut poetry collection, “Koi Deewana Kehta Hai,” he has authored several other collections that have garnered critical acclaim. Notable works include “Khud Se Khud Ka Rasta,” “Deewarein,” and “Nagmon Ka Shahar“.
- Vishwas has made appearances on various television shows in India, including talk shows and reality programs. His insights on poetry, politics, and social issues have been sought after, expanding his influence and allowing him to reach a broader audience.
KUMAR VISHWAS SHARMA’S FAQ’s
In summary, Kumar Vishwas Sharma, the acclaimed Indian poet and influential member of the Aam Aadmi Party, has made an indelible impact on the literary and political realms of India. His transformative journey, transitioning from a dedicated Hindi literature professor to a renowned poet and active politician, serves as a testament to the power of artistic expression and societal involvement.
Vishwas ‘s profound verses and ability to forge deep connections have resonated with millions, both within India and beyond. Despite facing controversies and obstacles, his unwavering commitment to social justice and political reform continues to inspire and bring about positive change. Kumar Vishwas Sharma remains a true champion for the rights and aspirations of the common people, leaving an enduring legacy in Indian literature and politics.